Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i got the pistons today i bought of craigslist. I miced them and they are good to go. This evening after i showered and was getting ready to relax, I looked over next to the bed and there set the box of pistons and my micrometer
If you have a set of pistons and a micrometer next to your bed, YOU MIGHT BE A *******!!:D

·
Administrator
13,523 Posts
I'm a ******* for sure! My wife is getting tired of moving parts from the living room, or dining room, out to the garage. I have to search for them, or ask when they're not in the house anymore. I just can't help bringing a new part in and just keeping it "handy" until I can install it.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
You might be a Gearhead if----from first start of a project or even a part of your project, and you have one idea how it is going look, or parts you are going to use, and by the time you are done it is not even close to what you originally started to do. Then you're a Gearhead! MArk L

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
YESS IN DEEDY!!!!

If you've put a wrench in your rear pocket and then spent minutes and a hundred swear words trying to find it again--then you're a peed off Gearhead, LOL. MArk L

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
If you put something away in a nice safe place so you will be able to find it later..... you won't be able to find it !!!! :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Administrator
13,523 Posts
What if your wife stores Christmas food in your garage on the rollaround drawers? Is this some kind of payback for all the parts I left in the house? :)
I went out to get a large socket for my brother to borrow, and there sits a vegetable tray all wrapped up and sitting on a drawer. So I asked if that was my Christmas present, and she said both refrigerators were full, and since the garage is basically a refrigerator with daytime highs around 42 degrees, she just put the excess food out there!
I think my wife might be the *******! ;)

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What if your wife stores Christmas food in your garage on the rollaround drawers? Is this some kind of payback for all the parts I left in the house? :)
I went out to get a large socket for my brother to borrow, and there sits a vegetable tray all wrapped up and sitting on a drawer. So I asked if that was my Christmas present, and she said both refrigerators were full, and since the garage is basically a refrigerator with daytime highs around 42 degrees, she just put the excess food out there!
I think my wife might be the *******! ;)

Thats funny Vall!

·
Administrator
13,523 Posts
I just realised I might be a ******* if I watch any movie and start picking the cars apart and pointing out all the mistakes in how they did them!
I've seen it before, but was reminded when John posted that Youtube link to American Grafitti of the drag race and crash. I remember watching it back in the day and telling my wife."Hey! When that '55 rolled over it was a single tailpipe underneath!"
Saw the underside at around 1.30 sec. and sure enough it's a single exhaust!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXFMnfQVINM&feature=player_embedded

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
I just realised I might be a ******* if I watch any movie and start picking the cars apart and pointing out all the mistakes in how they did them!
I've seen it before, but was reminded when John posted that Youtube link to American Grafitti of the drag race and crash. I remember watching it back in the day and telling my wife."Hey! When that '55 rolled over it was a single tailpipe underneath!"
Saw the underside at around 1.30 sec. and sure enough it's a single exhaust!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXFMnfQVINM&feature=player_embedded
I remember picking that out the first time I saw American Graffiti in the theater..... Also the rims were painted "silver" instead of being chrome.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.