Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone:

I stumbled across this forum and I happen to be (slowly) building a '55 gasser so I immediately joined- and I haven't even read a single thread on this board yet.

A little about me- I'm a passionate car guy, mostly into American muscle, cars of the 50's and old school drag race cars, though I appreciate most types of automotive performance/ hot rodding. I enjoy learning about and working on my cars, and my friend's cars, too.

I bought my '55 a few years ago as I've essentially had a life-long desire to own one. I've wanted a '55 since I was 6 years old (I'm 42 now) and this is likely due to my next door neighbor having one sitting in his driveway. I'm also a big fan of the movie "2 Lane Blacktop" and the '55 that starred in this. My '55 will be influenced by this car.

I look forward to learning what I can on here, making some new friends and being inspired by some cool cars!

-Brendon

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Hey Brendon welcome ....this is a great place to be and get support and free knowledge..........sounds like you will fit right in................also we love pictures

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Welcome aboard Brendon! Glad you found us and looking forward to following your build. You'll find an enormous amount of knowledge, expertise and passion here for most anything Hotrod. A great group of guys willing to share and inspire as the need arises......

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Welcome,
You couldn't have found a better forum; lots of information to mine here.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
cool, thanks, guys. RE: pics. I started a build thread here in the project update section (Brendon's '55....) but I'm too "new" to be able to post the link, ha ha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts