Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Was doing some looking around on the Internet and came across a forum on "YellowBullet.Com.

The website has a lot of info on it about drag racing, etc.

I also found a few threads about drag strips in the Buffalo/Rochester NY area where I was told the Opel GT I have used to race.

When I get some time I am going to see if I can find people who know more about the "Hot 'n Nasty" Opel GT

·
Administrator
13,411 Posts
I've looked in there in the past, but just recently joined as they've had a huge response to the stolen '70 Cuda I reported about here in another post. Looks like a tougher crowd than we hang with, but wanted to support the stolen Cuda, so joined up.

·
Registered
750 Posts
man, I was scared just looking at that forum. I would not last 10 minutes there.....

Edit: I just spent an hour on that forum and they tear each other to pieces. I have never been on such a site where they just rip each other up like that.

·
Administrator
13,411 Posts
I stopped looking in on the HAMB forum because I thought they were pretty tough. But they're pussycats compared to the Yellow Bullet forum!

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
You definitely need a thick skin on there. But if you 're into more modern drag stuff there is a lot of info. When I go on it I just sit on the floor with the computer up over my head on the desk in case something comes flying out. I don't duck as fast as I used to!!! LOL

The site was bought out a while ago and a lot of the regulars left the Yellow Bullet site and started the www.Turbobullet.com site. It's still an angry site but not as angry. And again good info going on there.

Mark

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have yet to post anything there.

I did notice there is one section of the forum for getting "burned" & "torn to pieces". Not sure what that is all about or has to be whether it be Yellow Bullet or the HAMB?

I do know there are some people, somewhere who know more about the history of my GT ..... Hope to find more soon.

Enquiring minds NEED to know!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts