Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy a V gate shifter. Preferably a Hurst but a Mr. Gasket will work too. I was hoping one of you guys may be sitting on one that's in the way and you may want to get it out of inventroy, heh. I want to to modify it for my 3 speed so I don't miss any shifts under boost. My biggest worry. Let me know. I may end up trying to use a Hurst Super Shifter if anyone has an extra one. On either unit I only need the shifter unit, the rods will be home made and I might end up making my own shift arms as well. So if you only have the shifter body that's fine. Thanks guys

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hi Mark I have one of each both in good shape. Shifters only, like you I make my own arms. The arms that came with them were junk. $ 75.00 each plus shipping. Let me know I can send picture to you. PM me with your e-mail or call (707)349-1220 Thanks Gary

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you Sundance for offering and selling the shifter. I have some fabing to do to see which one is best but the Mr. Gasket looks like a sturdier unit. I really appreciated your help on this.

"Can't Call Me Shiftless Anymore" Mark L

1 - 4 of 4 Posts