Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Hmmmmmmmm, if I remember correctly these were used in the back of the Subaru Brat. Wait a minute, the back of a pick up; hmmmmmmmmmm, the back of a Willys gasser pick up. That's the parts hoarder in me coming out Lash, LOL.

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You Funny Guy Steve...Vall U got No since of Humor...and yes they are brat seats...I could just see some ones eyes when they open the door to a muscle car after you invite them for a ride

·
Administrator
13,532 Posts
Oh I've been accused of not being serious enough on plenty of occasions Lash. But I'm just not into building what I call "clown cars". Car builds that are done to make people chuckle at the car or the builder. Stuff like making clones of cars from the movie "Cars", or other similar funny details on cars to get laughs. I can laugh at those cars too, but just don't want it on my gassers.

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hummmmmmm no body said any thing a bout a gasser or using them....I guess you didnt get the idea, thats ok we all have a different sense of humor....but really what does the wife say about your humor we all know there opinon counts...............lol

·
Administrator
13,532 Posts
After 37 years she's decided it's not gonna change, no matter what she says. So she's decided to put up with me awhile longer!

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ain't women grand even when they marry us and realize they have step in dog shit they just keep on stepping in it regardless....you got 5 years on us here.........lol

·
Administrator
13,532 Posts
Well she had plenty of chances to say no! We dated for over 3 years before I finally asked. She even asked a couple years before I did, but I wasn't ready. Still don't know why, as she's a pretty good catch to put up with me!

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I got you beat it took 7 years for me to cave in.................she just didn't know any better my case.... I had 5 years on her...young and du....I better stop while I am ahead.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts