Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Decided to do something completely different. So, here I am.

Finishing a rat-rod 'inspired' '67 CJ5 right now. I have several 'concours correct' restored cars. Tired of rules and conformity.

The gasser "to be" is a rat-fink inspired 1970 Gremlin. I have named it AGRESSER which is short for "A Gremlin Gasser".
Here's the inspiration:
grem gassr-med.jpg
Here's what I'm starting with:
1970 Gremlin.jpg

Questions will be forthcoming. I'm looking forward to learning and contributing!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Cool idea, I think there is one on ebay or maybe craigslist, I saw it about a week ago...I get you on the rule thing it gets old fast...and welcome aboard, the more the merrier. and we love pics

·
Registered
644 Posts
Way kool. A Grumbler.

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
Nice idea. I like it. Rat fink style is awesome. When I was 20 my buddy had a 72 gremlin X. black and silver. He used to make turns on 3 wheels. :)

·
Registered
643 Posts
Welcome, I like things that are different, looking forward to your project!!!

I can relate to being done with the pristine car build. I built ONE and that is enough for me! I will never build anything to that level again. Glad I did it ,,, but once is enough.

Car shows became stressful ,,, Obsession with keeping it pristine ,,, etc. etc.

I expect you will like it here on the Gasserhotrod forum.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Welcome to the madness. I am pretty sure we can lead you back to the dark side :) AMC products are net and there are several older ones here. No Gremlins, so you set a new standard. Let it rock, did I mention we love photo's. Looking forward to your build.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
image.jpeg Thanks for the warm welcome. Here's another inspirational picture of what I want to build.

Unfortunately there's no progress pictures to share as I am collecting parts and working on my plan. I will start a build thread when I get in to it.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
looking forward to the build Alan and love your avatar.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Great build idea! Looking forward to seeing progress. Best of luck, and be sure to keep us updated!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Love the Gremlins as soon as things settle down (looking for a house) I will hopefully start on my project good luck with your can't wait to see your progress.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts