Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went to my first judged event and got 2nd place! Kind of a smaller show but there were about 100 or so cars there. Pretty Happy, but I am still gunning for a #1 trophy! I also included a couple of shots of a famous gasser. The guy bought it from the original owner and it looks just as good in person as it does in a magazine.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Sky
Tire Sky Wheel Car Cloud
Car Vehicle Sky Grille Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
went to my first judged event and got 2nd place! Kind of a smaller show but there were about 100 or so cars there. Pretty Happy, but I am still gunning for a #1 trophy! I also included a couple of shots of a famous gasser. The guy bought it from the original owner and it looks just as good in person as it does in a magazine. View attachment 108650 View attachment 108649 View attachment 108651 View attachment 108652
Wowwwwwwww Dave that is awesome news. You get an atta boy for that one. 👍👏👏👏👏👏
PS If you want number 1 maybe the driver needs to be in the front seat when the judge comes a long. Lol

Reactions: dsb

·
Registered
8 Posts
I went to a local Garage Plus show here this past Saturday and it was colds and wet. I took my '55 Checy 210 Sedan and parked it and just walked around for about 2 hours. Then my wife called to tell me I was "late" for my Granddaughters baby shower. I had to go tell the Car Show people I had to leave. They know my granddaughter and said no problem. Yesterday, they called to tell me that my Car had won a plaque and a gift certificate! I was shocked! I guess you just never know!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts