Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys up in this..and we will hit some gentlemen s clubs...Steve already called shot gun...https://www.ebay.com/itm/1931-Other/114704325057?hash=item1ab4e919c1:g:pxcAAOSwquxgOB0T

·
Administrator
13,414 Posts
Save the $116,000 and buy this one to pick us up!

Very complete, very rust free, and a rebuilt straight 8! Seems like a bargain for under $4,000, if a guy likes long old sedans?

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
I'm thinking that since most of the members on here are married it's just you and me Lash. We could pack a whole lot honeys in the back of that limo. :devilish:

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Vall would you not prefer riding inside instead or pushing out side.........lol.......Steve marriage never stopped me from going to them with a friend or two

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Vall would you not prefer riding inside instead or pushing out side.........lol.......Steve marriage never stopped me from going to them with a friend or two
That's one of the many reasons I'm not married anymore my mean old bastard friend!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Man, that reminds me of my first hot rod! A 1940 Pontiac. It had the straight 8 and 3 on the tree. It also had the knee action front end. You could hit a huge pot hole and you wouldn't feel it! All steel and very solid. No rust either. I had it for sale and I was contacted by a lady from Hollywood that wanted to rent it for a movie. They paid me $100.00 a day plus $50.00 a day to be the driver. The movie was set in the depression and starred Cleavon Little and Cicely Tyson. We filmed in Isleton, California in July and the movie was set for the winter. I had to drive that car down the main street with the windows rolled up wearing a heavy wool coat, scarf and a wool hat. Damn hot to say the least! I did not even know the name of the movie. About 8 years later I was watching a movie and my Son and Daughter were watching it with me and all of a sudden, there I was driving down the street! My kids caught it before I did. It was a short movie but it was cute. I sold the car when I moved to Missouri in 1980. Wish I still had it!

·
Administrator
13,414 Posts
Man, that reminds me of my first hot rod! A 1940 Pontiac. It had the straight 8 and 3 on the tree. It also had the knee action front end. You could hit a huge pot hole and you wouldn't feel it! All steel and very solid. No rust either. I had it for sale and I was contacted by a lady from Hollywood that wanted to rent it for a movie. They paid me $100.00 a day plus $50.00 a day to be the driver. The movie was set in the depression and starred Cleavon Little and Cicely Tyson. We filmed in Isleton, California in July and the movie was set for the winter. I had to drive that car down the main street with the windows rolled up wearing a heavy wool coat, scarf and a wool hat. Damn hot to say the least! I did not even know the name of the movie. About 8 years later I was watching a movie and my Son and Daughter were watching it with me and all of a sudden, there I was driving down the street! My kids caught it before I did. It was a short movie but it was cute. I sold the car when I moved to Missouri in 1980. Wish I still had it!
There's your chance to get another, and finish it like you want!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts