Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vall (or any member),
I had this in my private message box this morning, any idea who it is? I guess I really need a translator too. the message is copied and pasted below.

1 Visitor Messages
okoanhkhanh

okoanhkhanh - 09-29-2015 02:51 AM View Conversation Report

the khong can kinh dong den be ha lap tuc xu tu. Boi vay doi voi mot it quy toc de quoc ma noi, Ai Me A Tu dai nhan chinh la con ac mong cua bon ho, Kham Dich Dat dai nhan phu trach mot so su vu khac bao gom lan tim xu tu gian te do cac nuoc doi dich gai vao, muu cau mot so viec co loi cho de quoc, diet tru het thay nhung tai hoa ngam gay hai cho de quoc. - Thiet Tu Dac tren duong di gioi thieu voi Han Thac ti mi co cau va ba dau linh cua Am Mac.
Trong khi Thiet Tu Dac dang khong ngung mieu ta, hai nguoi da dung lai truoc mot cai dịch vụ quyết toán thuế
học kế toán tại đồng nai
dịch vụ dọn dẹp sổ sách
Rattan Sofa set
mu private
nhạc sàn cực mạnh

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It's gone?

I have no idea what's going on but I just went back in to my private message to respond to the sender and the message isn't there; and I didn't delete it either.

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
I have no idea what's going on but I just went back in to my private message to respond to the sender and the message isn't there; and I didn't delete it either.
Steve I pasted the message in google translate and this is what it says. Not making sense but I'm not liking the content in some sentences.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Mario,
This is just to f---ing weird. When I logged on to the site and saw I had 1 notification I thought it was probably Vall responding to my suggestion of him giving me his phone number so we could talk if he was serious about the Willys. When I saw the message I just starred at it wondering WTF. After I copied it and pasted it on this thread I thought I'd go back and respond and it wasn't there in my in box anymore. I don't have a clue as to how it got there or where it went. I do have active threat prevention through Web Root but I immediately also ran my Malware software just in case.
I didn't even think about a Google translation, thanks for taking the time to do that.

·
Registered
699 Posts
It's just spam, I reported it. I think they are trying to sell furniture or some crap like that. I won't click on the links to find out though.

·
Administrator
13,415 Posts
Sorry I didn't see this earlier, but been gone hunting for the last week. I'll see if I can locate this user, and figure out what his deal is. Never got your PM either Steve?

·
Administrator
13,415 Posts
Checked his profile, and he shows no posts. Also saw some sort of weird post within his profile, but don't know what it says either? I've put him on the suspended list, so shouldn't get anything more from him.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Vall,
Thanks for looking into that post. I can't help but wonder why he singled me out; I've just always been lucky that way :confused:
I was waiting for a PM from you with your phone number if you were interested in the Willys so we could talk. I did get a PM from Gary, The Original Mexican Bob, and he would like a call also but he said there's no hurry. I'm probably going to have the car here at home by the end of the month and at that time I'll be taking some photos to post.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts