Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new here and want to post an add for some Holley valve Covers for a BBC and not sure where to post. Is it ok to post in the for sale section?

Jim

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Absolutely Jim. Just title it with WTB then the item. I have no doubt there are several guys with those valve covers. Not sure if you may have a minimum posting number that you need to reach before posting though. Maybe one of the moderators can better answer that.

Mark

·
Administrator
13,532 Posts
No minimum post count. I see guys making ads on their first post on occasion. Wish they'd at least do an intro prior to posting, but it's not a requirement. The Holley marked BBC valve covers are very cool, and not as common as the identical valve covers with M/T marking. Whoever made them for both companies sure sold a ton more with M/T on them!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No minimum post count. I see guys making ads on their first post on occasion. Wish they'd at least do an intro prior to posting, but it's not a requirement. The Holley marked BBC valve covers are very cool, and not as common as the identical valve covers with M/T marking. Whoever made them for both companies sure sold a ton more with M/T on them!
Yea I've seen lots of M/T I'm using a Holley tunnel ram and would like some to match.

Jim

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I found some Holley valve covers on ebay so by the time I get them I should be ready to put them on. Yea it's a Pro Dominator for a BBC. I have a 4" cowl hood on my 71 Nova and it'll fit under it so no one will know :) until I open my hood. I haven't installed it yet waiting for some warmer weather. I just rebuilt some 600 Holley DP and set up the linkage. Waiting for some fuel lines for the carbs and then install it. I had some Holley valve covers on another car and think the'll look good with the Holley intake.

Jim

·
Administrator
13,532 Posts
The Pro Dominator is a nice piece, especially if hood clearance is an issue. I actually had to put spacers on top of my carbs to get my Hilborn scoop to poke through the hood like I wanted on my Austin.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's why I found one. I've had cars with things sticking out of the hood. A friend helped me build a 41 Willys glass car. Lot of fun and looked great.

Jim

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts