Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man im getting beat up with the 56car lately. I promised up dates with the new clutch hydraulic throw out bearing but every time i turn around something else breaks. I hope to give all the inquiring minds the lowdown by saturday. End of rant

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
If your car was stock I would think that there was something wrong with you, but seeing that it's not - business as usual. I came to that resolution a while ago because custom is custom. Ask me how the Benz/Chevy v-8 project is going. :mad:

Have patience and it will all come together.

Mike

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If your car was stock I would think that there was something wrong with you, but seeing that it's not - business as usual. I came to that resolution a while ago because custom is custom. Ask me how the Benz/Chevy v-8 project is going. :mad:

Have patience and it will all come together.

Mike
Oh yeah no doubt its not the fabrication end of things. My fuel pump died then the MSD box. The front tires were scrubbing the headers so they are new. Then i found i needed custom shocks for the rear after my transmission ordeal.....the list goes on, but fingers crossed for the first ride tomorrow

1 - 5 of 5 Posts