Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen or purchased the gasser slots on ebay? I think Ron's rims has them. The pic's look great, he just got the 15x10, and the 15x 4 1/2's in. Rears are $122 and the fronts are $115. Seems awful cheap but the look identical to the Rockets I've seen.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I have his rims (15x10) on the back of the 38. Very good quality from what I have seen. Been on there about 2 years now and no issues. Ron's a good guy to work with if you have questions. I went with the Circle Racing Wheels on the front, just liked the look better.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't think I'd care for the front one's either. The rears look pretty good. The price is right, that's for sure. I was going to try and buy some 15x10 Rocket Strikes, but they are $230 each. I have 2 15x3 1/2, and 15x7's. Was going to sell the rears, may just sell all 4. You got pics of your front and rear wheels Maddog?

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
They look good in the pics, and the price is great. Iam sure they are made in china as are all the wheels these days

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Went to the Shades of the Past in Pigion Forge Tenn., seen a set of rears, they are pretty nice. I can't find the Circle wheels, all I see are dirt track wheels.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
When you go totheir website, on the top there are different wheel, billet, racing and cast. You will find those fronts on both as cast and on billet. Also Speedwy Motors carries them.

·
Registered
644 Posts
They are made in china.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
There all made in China and most come from the same plant in china ,my Americans that I just bought are from china there ok but not as good as the American made Rebels that I bought, I dont buy anything that doesnt have a good return policy

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The Rebels are a real nice wheel. I like the Billet Specialties on my chevelle, but they wouldn't look good on a gasser.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Summit also carries them. I saw a pair of skinnys on the front of a 63 Plymouth about 6 years ago when they first came out. They looked better in person then in pictures.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts