Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess I'm allowed to post this, not selling, if not please delete. I have 4 Rocket Strike wheels in really nice shape. I can use the front if I have to, but I would trade the 15x6 rears, 3 1/4 bs, 4 3/4 bp, for some 15x10 wheels suitable for a gasser, slots or what ever. They have spinner centers and are polished with 7/16's bullet lug nuts. I also have the 15x3 1/2's, if someone is interested and have 4 to trade. Just thought I would try on here, no one around here knows what a gasser even is, all they know is 22's and a side wall that's 1 in tall. Pic of them on the car before I started on the gasser build, PM me and I'll send better pics.

·
Administrator
13,411 Posts
I guess I'm allowed to post this, not selling, if not please delete. I have 4 Rocket Strike wheels in really nice shape. I can use the front if I have to, but I would trade the 15x6 rears, 3 1/4 bs, 4 3/4 bp, for some 15x10 wheels suitable for a gasser, slots or what ever. They have spinner centers and are polished with 7/16's bullet lug nuts. I also have the 15x3 1/2's, if someone is interested and have 4 to trade. Just thought I would try on here, no one around here knows what a gasser even is, all they know is 22's and a side wall that's 1 in tall. Pic of them on the car before I started on the gasser build, PM me and I'll send better pics.
Would probably be found better in the "for sale" section vht.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts