Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to change out the "wagon" wheels on my truck rear. Ford 9"...5.25 bolt circle. I am relatively new to this stuff..but I never heard of this particular pattern. Having trouble locating ( preferably used) any wheel with this pattern. Would those universal wheels work? AND ..would they hold up to some burnouts? thanks...Just got back from the "meltdown" drags and itching to get going...

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank You...was measuring center to center....would imagine they are 5 1/2 bolt pattern...will check...thanks again..

·
Registered
643 Posts
Hey Prostreet Steve, Thanks again for the great info,,,, I have been a "gearhead" since the age of 14 or so and never heard about that 5 lug measuring system. I'm liking my newly expanded circle of friends here on Gasserhotrods. Keep the info flowing, I know sometimes I think my knowledge is common to others and I hesitate to share, then I find out it is new to them. And T-Bob I'm glad you asked!! Good stuff! Did you figure out whatchagot?

·
Administrator
13,524 Posts
I cheated and got a plastic pattern tool similar to this:

Comes in handy when going to swap meets or junkyards.

Good tech, Steve.

Mike
Ditto! I carry one of those in my swap meet bag all the time! I also carry a tape measure, but don't use it for wheels anymore.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts