·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Hey Lash

same problem with this as the other one you just posted. I wonder what the hell ebay is doing. :confused:

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bro it works fine for me..both by clicking on the link and opening new window...my PC is 20 years old and my browser is stone age shit...more than likely on my end ...can not wait to get my new one.. no support from Micro Crap...any more, but I went as long as I could with out giving my money to Bill Gates

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
Lash I’m not seeing what you are. I’m not picking up what you’re putting down. I no cabeesh? Can you elaborate please?

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Yeah, what Frank said!!!!!

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
No no I get the Buick on ebay. Elaborate on the stud you see?

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Again, what Frank is saying. You don't want to piss Frank off; I've heard stories.

·
Administrator
13,414 Posts
I can't even get the link to leave this page here! It simply blinks my screen and comes right back here? Same thing happened before with your other link. It wont even take me to Ebay and a wrong page.

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Hey Vall

try what I did. Right click on the hyperlink then on the drop down menu click "open in new window". It worked for me maybe for you too.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi people, I am new to this site. I have seen plenty of chevy big block heads, and i can't figure that out. Gasser Steve 1958 Vette.

·
Administrator
13,414 Posts
The link to the auction started working for me now. I can't really make it what's there in the head? It almost looks like it's got black electrical tape wrapped around a stud?? Not sure what it is, or what it might do?
I think that hole would normally be open as a return path for oil to get to the lifter valley.

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
you guys are making me nuts. what stud what electrical tape? I see a big block head some rockers but no stud. I really would like my head slammed into the picture to see it. any takers? Someone tell me you aren't talking about the hole next to the High Perf casting with the lifter and pushrod view into the hole?

·
Administrator
13,414 Posts
you guys are making me nuts. what stud what electrical tape? I see a big block head some rockers but no stud. I really would like my head slammed into the picture to see it. any takers? Someone tell me you aren't talking about the hole next to the High Perf casting with the lifter and pushrod view into the hole?
It's just to the right of the "F" in "Perf" and it's not a pushrod as it doesn't align with a rocker. Looks like some black tape wrapped around whatever is there?

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
It's just to the right of the "F" in "Perf" and it's not a pushrod as it doesn't align with a rocker. Looks like some black tape wrapped around whatever is there?
That is the lifter top and pushrod. The perspective angle does follow up to the rocker. The pushrod is glossy probably from the lighting. Looks funky but if you zoom in you will recognize the pushrod And follow it up on an angle To the rocker thru the casting hole.

·
Administrator
13,414 Posts
Well you're certainly right Mario! I had to enlarge it quite a bit, and then it suddenly jumped right out to be as you said! Funny what kind of tricks these old eyes play on me!

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
Well you're certainly right Mario! I had to enlarge it quite a bit, and then it suddenly jumped right out to be as you said! Funny what kind of tricks these old eyes play on me!
I totally understand your interpretation of that area. don‘t forget I’m a graphic guy so I look deep into things sometimes.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts