Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There have been some good threads. And seem to be from nice guys. Then crickets. I know I haven't posted anything on my build. "Other things get in the way". But I still try to hang out. Still have my Austin. Just scored an Eldo oil pan and pickup tube for dirt. To Cad standards. Also looking at OE tail lights. Guy listed for $80, then went to $65. Didn't sell and went back to $80. Go figure.

·
Administrator
13,536 Posts
If you look at the project thread Mario has been actively posting his '35 Chevy coupe. Tom has been updating his '56 Vic. Vaughn just updated his post on the Nova. And there's fatguyzinc's '55 Plymouth and JW Motors new Stude PU build?
seems like guys are actively updating their car builds? Wish I could say I was doing my part on my two!

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know EXACTLY what you mean:mad::(

·
Registered
699 Posts
I know life gets in the way of builds. I pop in every once in a while when I'm not too busy. My job for the past two years didn't get me a lot of free time to work on the cars, so they just sat. Last weekend was the first time in two years I was able to work on my Mustang. I sold my gasser project in 2014, and I keep looking for one in the future. Even though I can't handle a third car due to space. I have a solid front axle just waiting to go under something.

·
Registered
7,471 Posts
Welcome back Isaac. Glad you're still popping in check out what's new. I've slowed down a bit on projects myself.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Thanks Mario. I still think about builds all of the time, I just don't have the time to really dig into something. I like the group we have on here and it's neat watching the progress on projects.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts