Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
You're a Chevy Man, why the Ford V8 tatt??? (Just pushin' buttons, lol). Looks good, especially Woody. Mark

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Yeah I forgot that Clay Smith cams used that same bird. I like it. Mark L

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys.... Yeah I didnt want the same clay smith that most guys get which "prostreet" put a picture of...... I think I'm confused anymore over Ford or Chevy... jk I am a Ford man at Heart, hell my business is named Mustangranch and yet I own 2 chevy's???? lol

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Heck, if you're going to be confused in life, it might as well be about cars. HA!!! MArk L

·
Administrator
13,419 Posts
I think most of us who build gassers are confused! That's why we mostly put different make engines and running gear in our gassers! ;)

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Vall, we are the only right thinking people. Take the best parts and combine the best parts. Not stuck to a single make or look. Yeah, we be blessed. Mark

·
Administrator
13,419 Posts
My family and most friends think I'm nuts putting big engines in little cars, especially different makes! Only my gasser friends appreciate the insanity!

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Oh, Oh I gots a good one----When only insanity is left, then it's gotta be right??? Huh, Huh, that's a good one. I just made that up. Markus O'Goaheadandshootmeous

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Yup!!! MArk L

1 - 13 of 13 Posts