·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The video link is not working anymore, he must have deleted it. Sorry.

Mark

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
Is that judge for real? If it is , Im not liking that a firebird body would become a judge. Something is not right about that to me.
But anyway , Mark the car looks nice, wish you well with it. Hope you get a good price on that one. Overseas, is the big giveaway.
It needs to go. Price accordingly.;););)

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank guys. Family driver so I will not be getting crazy. But over time I will do this and that as I can afford to. Vall, I dealed down some to bring it more in line. But it is in exceptional condition and the owner is an Afghanistan Veteran, so I don't mind paying a little more to him. My way of paying back for his service. I'm getting a great deal though. He's shipping out to England and didn't want to store it for 6 years. I told him he could buy it back for double when he returns since it will be a classic by the time he gets back. I don't think he fell for it however, LOL. Looking forward to getting home.

Mark

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here's more pics of the car in my back yard. We have to wait for 5-8 days for the title to clear the Credit Union where the title/loan was held. Now I'm back in the Pontiac fold.
2008 G8 GT. 56,000 miles.

6.0 liter (364 CI) aluminum L78 LS. HD 6 Speed automatic (6L80) trans.

Going to have fun with this one. I want to enhance the power but do everything I can to maintain 87 octane use. Power and MPG, BABY!!!

Mark

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
That car is beautiful shape. Wish you the best with it mark
Mario

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Mario. Once I get it titled and licensed I can start having fun.

MArk

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
Sweet! I looked at a couple but wanted the 6 speed. Most were autos and in great shape. Did see a couple sticks but they were thrashed. Looked like they were driven hard.

I lost out though as we bought a new ultra fuel efficient Fusion for my wife to drive... Hope this won't be like the turbo Buicks or trucks from the '80s that I didn't buy. :D

Hang on to that one. When will we see the twin turbo setup on it?

Mike

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
OH, don't get me thinking like that---I---gotta---resist---gotta resist----gotta---hey straight axles are on sale at Speedw---resist--resist!!!!!

Mark

1 - 15 of 15 Posts