Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello im new here would luv to fine a old gasser to rebuild.i have luved the gassers for a very long time and im hoping to fine one someday.any help would be great would luv to get one so me and my son can rebuild one and race it as a farther son project so we can reconnect with each other.thanks :)

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Welcome Dodgeman. Great Father Son project. Great way to let your son work along side you and develop his "car-ness". As you're looking for a car to build keep in mind that many different cars and manufacturers vehicles can be made into really fun and good looking Gassers. But go with your heart, since that is what you will be putting into it. When you find something to build, start a build thread and lets us follow along. Great having you and your son on our forum.

Mark

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Welcome Dodgeman. I agree with the others. They are out there. Just decide what you are looking for (Mopar right?) And then look for the best price you can get. A stalled project will save you money in the long run. Good luck, happy hunting. Keep us posted, you never know what we will come across. Where are you located?

·
Administrator
13,419 Posts
Welcome Dodgeman! Let us know where you're at and what style gasser you're looking for, and maybe we can post some leads! There's a very nice barn find Anglia near me for sale right now. It's an old gasser from the 60's-70's, and no engine, trans, or steering. Looks to be a beautiful rust free body though, with good paint.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts