Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
It looks like with shipping, that it would be cheaper to fly to the Eastcoast. Go to a swap meet and carry them home. Are you anywhere near a US Military Airbase? Wishing you were closer.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Mike,
I would love to come over and go to swap meets and carshows, and the drag races, but its something about all those kids of mine, work, time and money..
But i do have an shipping address in New Jersey, USA, and most times its getting a lot cheaper than buying parts over here. Parts are much more expensive in Norway...

Do you have an intake or anything that might be of interest for me?

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I do not have an intake. All my stuff is Mopar. I do however have two new Holley 450 carburetors. PM me if interested and we can figure something out. I just shipped two to Andy in North Carolina and it was a bit spendy for shipping.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Mike, the shipping was worth it! And the carbs were just what I was looking for, the right cfm and the right look, Thanks again,
Andy

·
Registered
4 Posts
check craiglisi in youngstown ohio theres one tunnel ram with two holleys for 300.00 and it looks real good good luck

·
Registered
243 Posts
I've got an old offy 2x4 tunnel ram for a sbc I could part with. Need o make a new set of gaskets for it. I think the shipping would ruin the purchase for you being that far away.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That could be of interest Geerbangr. As long as you are in USA, no problem with shipping... i have an US shipping address.
Is it in good condition? Pics and a price maybe? :) You can pm me if you like.

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
I've got an old edelbrock shoebox. With a MATCHED pair of Holley 1850's dated 1964. If you are looking for OLD! But, I need $500.00 for the setup.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts