Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got an aftermarket single, multi carb or fuel injection set up for a 1955 Chrysler 331 hemi. Looking for something cool. I am not looking for a stock manifold.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Hi Mike,
I'm going out to the big high performance swap meet at Pomona on Sunday. If I see something I'll take a photo and get the sellers phone number and PM you.

·
Administrator
13,416 Posts
As is often the case, your timing is off Mike! I saw not only an aluminum intake, but a pair of finned polished aluminum valve covers at the Albany Swap Meet two weeks ago. Thought they were very cool, and seller was asking $800 for all of it. From what's I've seen of the stuff, it seemed a fair price if a guy wanted it.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Story of my life :) I waited 15 plus years to find a Hemi that I didn't have to mortgage the house to get, so I got time.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Hi Mike,
Well, I didn't make it to the swap meet. I got up early, it was cold, and remembered that I needed to measure for a driveshaft for the Willys pickup; it's one of the few things it needs to move under its own power once I fire it up. I guess my old muscles need to be warmed up before I do any bending early in the morning. I crawled under the car to get the measurement and as I wiggling back out and started to stand up I pinched a nerve or muscle and that was it; I was down for the day.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Mike,

Theres a guy on the Front Engine Dragster websight that has a Hilborn stack injection setup for an early Hemi for sale.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts