·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Administrator
317 Posts
Thanks Mario!

I've stickied this thread so it's easy for everyone to find.

This method will work on all devices - iPhones, iPads, Android phones, tablets, laptops and computers. The only thing that changes is your directories that you can choose from. iPhones and iPads are labelled 'Photo Library', some Androids use 'Gallery', laptops and computers could be 'My Pictures' - it all depends on where you store your images.

Dayle

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very good Dayle. Thanks for replying.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Mario thank you for your help. I have tried it last night but it gave a button to log out and with that it was able to log out LLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I will give it a try tonight again thank you......... YOU R A GENIUS

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Mario!

I've stickied this thread so it's easy for everyone to find.

This method will work on all devices - iPhones, iPads, Android phones, tablets, laptops and computers. The only thing that changes is your directories that you can choose from. iPhones and iPads are labelled 'Photo Library', some Androids use 'Gallery', laptops and computers could be 'My Pictures' - it all depends on where you store your images.

Dayle
Hey Dale,
The picture upload I show in my video is the default now due to corruption in the software. The deluxe or advanced uploader doesn't work anymore and hasn't worked in about 2 or 3 years. I really wish the owners would upgrade the site.
Could you pass that on. I'm sure I speak for the majority members here.
Thanks

·
Administrator
317 Posts
Hey Dale,
The picture upload I show in my video is the default now due to corruption in the software. The deluxe or advanced uploader doesn't work anymore and hasn't worked in about 2 or 3 years. I really wish the owners would upgrade the site.
Could you pass that on. I'm sure I speak for the majority members here.
Thanks
Heya Mario, I just talked to Dayle,

We just did a quick update to the site so it might help with some issues and speed.

However, there is no other upload option right now and the one in the video is the only one.

We are working with vb support on a fix, stand by for more.

Jeff M

·
Administrator
13,524 Posts

We just did a quick update to the site so it might help with some issues and speed.

However, there is no other upload option right now and the one in the video is the only one.

Jeff M
Is that quick update the reason I had to log in again? I usually just pop in and I'm ready to go, but today the site saw me as a visitor.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Is that quick update the reason I had to log in again? I usually just pop in and I'm ready to go, but today the site saw me as a visitor.
Im gonna say yes. I had to log in too.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Jeff M
very good Jeff. thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts