Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a VERY interesting & historical article about "gasser class" drag racing. From the days when Willys coupes dominated the class to the later days when late model car bodies took over.

It is a long yet concise article. It is a trip back in time for those of us who lived during a time hot rodders consider the "Golden Age of Drag Racing". For younger hot rodders it gives them a glimpse of the "evolution" & "decline" of one of the most popular classes of sanctioned drag racing ..... the class that has spawned the current renewal of interest in "gasser-style" hot rods. Both for the street & at "nostalgia drag racing events" everywhere.

As the article mentions there are many other cars & drag racers that we could "add" to this list. Enjoy !!!! It will be "time well spent." :cool:

click here >>> http://bangshift.com/bangshift1320/the-top-11-most-important-and-influential-gassers-of-all-time/

·
Administrator
13,416 Posts
Good article, but can't say as I agree with all 11 choices. They had some great choices that I thought many people would miss, but then they put some in that I didn't think were that significant.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts