Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys now that you see the photo uploader has been a problem for months and it truly is broken, why don't you look into the thread subscription email notification as well.
Im an advanced user. Its a shame I can't be a better part of this forum with email notification. It used to work great after anyone posted on a subscribed thread.
Take my word for it and get it fixed. Its not my provider.

·
Administrator
317 Posts
If you are referring to the attachment issue, there is a ticket on this and is being worked on (2798468).

As for the email subscription notification, are you getting delayed emails? Do you have your settings for on to receive instant notifications? You've added these 2 contacts ([email protected] and [email protected])
to your safe sender list as well?

Thanks,
Nate

·
Registered
7,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Yes I have instant on and I don’t have a safe list. Been through all that already. My profile is unresponsive to email notifications. Instant doesn't work.

·
Administrator
317 Posts
Hi there,

Do you have an alternative email address we could set your account to? This would help determine if its an issue with your provider.

Fergus

·
Registered
7,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did that’s already too. It’s not my provider. It’s my profile. My control panel doesn’t work.

·
Administrator
317 Posts
Hey Mario - would you be OK with us logging in your account to do some testing on our end? If you're comfortable with this, please send us a PM with your login credentials (password) and if you'd like, you can change it to a temporary one for us to use, then when we're done you can change it back to your original one. I think that's the only way we can really pinpoint where the issues are stemming from.

Thank you for your patience and consideration,
Nate

·
Registered
7,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sure thing. Where am I sending the private message to?

·
Registered
7,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
7,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I used the contact us at the bottom of the website almost 3 days ago.

·
Registered
7,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok I selected the admin private message on the reply post. You should see it now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts