Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been doing a little reading on the forum here and thought I would share what I am working on . I have a few posts on another site but my build is not a good fit there and I had considered starting a FB page for my build and then I came across this site. For the most part from what I have read most seem to be encouraging and helpful with no negative comments. So we will see where it goes.

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Hey welcome to the coolest place on the web...give us a name ...and a big Merry Christmas to you...and for presents we want pictures

·
Registered
7,471 Posts
Welcome JW. Glad to have ya. Great place here. Great guys and great cars. We love pics of what your building.

·
Registered
664 Posts
OH! Great! Just what we needed, another straight axle gasser freek! Welcome aboard to the nut train. There's something wrong with us. Lots of great info here. And we bounce off of what's left of our brains. Bunch of nice guys! Wish I could meet some of them in person. But we are pretty much scattered [brained].

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Welcome JW. Pull up a comffy chair and stay a while. Great group of gear heads here willing to listen and happy to opine! And as others have stated, always interested in Pics!

·
Registered
643 Posts
WARNING JW!! You are going to like it here!

Stay supportive and be part of the greatest group of guys in bench racing, Welcome!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts