Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With a $15,000 BIN price this should probably be gone quick providing it's not a scam.

·
Administrator
13,578 Posts
Just got back from being out of town since last week Wed., and saw this thread Steve! I'm not sure I wouldn't be in the doghouse here if I'd seen it earlier! Somebody got a fantastic deal on a neat '55 2 dr. sedan!

·
Registered
671 Posts
But it's still just another '55 chevy. Kinda sorta EVERYWHERE. Claiming to be DIS, DAT and DA UDDER TING!

Reactions: mmhotrod

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just got back from being out of town since last week Wed., and saw this thread Steve! I'm not sure I wouldn't be in the doghouse here if I'd seen it earlier! Somebody got a fantastic deal on a neat '55 2 dr. sedan!
If I didn't have a big ass SDG&E above ground distribution box sitting right in front of my driveways 3rd car spot
Plant Rectangle Gas Font Composite material

I might have bought it myself. Having space for 3 vehicles in your driveway doesn't do you much good if you don't have access to the 3rd spot. When I had my 63 Nova I'd pull the car sitting next to the box out, open the gate and then back and forth the Nova until it was in then pull the other back in; but what a pain in the ass. I've thought about it with the Willys pickup because it has a shorter wheelbase than the Nova but like I said, it's a pain in the ass.

·
Registered
7,501 Posts
If I didn't have a big ass SDG&E above ground distribution box sitting right in front of my driveways 3rd car spot View attachment 107593
I might have bought it myself. Having space for 3 vehicles in your driveway doesn't do you much good if you don't have access to the 3rd spot. When I had my 63 Nova I'd pull the car sitting next to the box out, open the gate and then back and forth the Nova until it was in then pull the other back in; but what a pain in the ass. I've thought about it with the Willys pickup because it has a shorter wheelbase than the Nova but like I said, it's a pain in the ass.
That’s what dollies are good for. Swing your partner dosedo. Lol

Reactions: 1946Austin
1 - 6 of 6 Posts