Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's going on here. Photos are not visible. Cannot edit my last post. Everything here is I can't I can't.
We were doing good for 2 mos. now back to not coming back again. If you're working on something send an email and let us know. Oh but the ads are spot on spying on my internet searching. They appear fine.
Let's go guys get this fixed.

·
Administrator
13,532 Posts
Same problems for me also! The site functions of editing or picture posting aren't working again. Two months of things going OK, and now we're worse off than before! What a mess.

·
Administrator
13,532 Posts
One other thing. When I open this site I used to see "random album images" at the top of the forum. Now all I see are little squares with a number beside them. Something's really messed up here! Especially as it pertains to images!

·
Administrator
317 Posts
We're encountering an issue with vbulletin 4 forum software which is causing multiple issues on the forum. Some of these issues are posting relates like bb codes going missing, reply to thread not working, quotes not working but it is also affecting images and videos displaying as well as likes. Our Techs are looking into the issue and we hope to have this fixed soon. Cheers, Danniella

·
Administrator
13,532 Posts
I'm on another site that uses Vbulletin and I can't do anything except look at posts there now. Vbulletin is having huge issues, and I believe they have virus problems with their security. It started on the other site at the same time I began to have issues here also. At least I can type my replies here, even if I can't edit anything.

·
Registered
7,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you administrators. For a job well done. Just so you know I don't just complain. I know where my bread is buttered.
Thanks
Mmhotrod

·
Registered
7,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Now im on my computer and it works good too. 3 for 3 guys, nice job

·
Administrator
13,532 Posts
Yes, suddenly it's working. But it's also working at other V Bulletin sites, so did V Bulletin find the issue, or what?

·
Registered
7,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My norton says this site has a virus
Are you sure it’s not seeing the ads as virus. They obviously check your browser cookies which may be considered malware.
Unless I was on a Mac I wouldn’t take the chance.

·
Administrator
13,532 Posts
I had Norton in the past, and found it often warned me of issues when it was simply ads or cookies at sites. Got rid of Norton and no more problems, unless there really is an issue.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts