Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New, just registered. Looking over it so far, everything looks great. Always loved the old gassers.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Welcome to the site VHT. Kick your feet up and stay awhile. I see you already started a build thread. I think your 51 is going to look great.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Hey vht. Thanks again for the PM. A big welcome and have fun on the site. Lots and lots of great people on this board. They'll give ya all of their knowledge and expertise to help you in your projects. Never be afraid to ask because we've all been there. Even a baby has to learn to talk before they can cuss out their parents---wait, that might just be me, LOL. Anywho. Lots of builds to get ideas from, lots of guys ready to see what you can come up with to help them with theirs. Enjoy your stay vht. Good having you aboard.

Mark

·
Registered
278 Posts
Welcome! I haven't been here long but none of the guys here are anything like most other forum sites. Usually there is at least a few rude "know it all's" who are 20 years old and have 50 years racing experience. Not so here, these men are the real deal they know what there talking about, and have worlds of experience doing this sort of thing. And there willing to teach us!

Enjoy your self here, Gary

1 - 5 of 5 Posts