Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Lash,
I'd pay $10,000 all day long (even with the cut front fenders) for that Ford I posted before I'd pay what this dude is asking, geeesh...... Hell' I don't know if I'd even do $10,000 for this car.

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Steve that ford has been on craigslist for over a year here in the NW then went to NY some thing makes me think there is major things messed up on it plus no inside pics no frame pics...I bet it is still a project....the falcon was built at a shop in Portland....to me its maybe a $8500 car....you really need to check stuff out in person cause people lie and will say anything to make a buck...I looked at a 52 chevy a while back looked good in the pics....but after checking it out ,it was a bondo bucket...with a ton of bad welding on it...the guy ended up parting it out......your like me a ford man....we just dont know any better....LOL

·
Administrator
13,416 Posts
I like that '53 too! Haven't ever seen it around this area, and wonder where it's been hiding?

I thought that falcon wagon was listed down south in Oregon on CL before? I've never seen it around Portland either, and seems it was either Salem or Eugene CL when I first saw it? I find it hard to believe the seller's quoted build price of $28k! Unless he paid way too much for the wagon, and then paid way too much for somebody to put it together! The interior does look clean and new, but no pics of the suspension or frame work. I can't imagine what is done to make it a $22k car, let alone $28k? I think I've got $5k in my Falcon build.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
I think it would look much better yellow, but then that's just me. Any ideas as to why there are absolutely no photos of the motor or interior.

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Steve I thought about that to...and I think he is looking for a text buddy cause there is no phone number and wants to be texted...alot of them out there on craigslist

1 - 7 of 7 Posts