Gasser HotRod Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
Did it get away or did you sell it? Henry J's are cool, but I don't think that they drive themselves... :)

Cool ride, though. I think I like your Chevy II better. A Chevy II gasser is what made me love gassers!

Later,

Mike

·
Administrator
13,197 Posts
A toss up to me on the Henry J vs. Willys. Both very cool, and I'd be happy having either, but more happy with both!

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
If you are or ever were a true car guy then there's at least one car that you owned that you wish more than any other to have back. Or, if you are a true car nut like me. You wished you had everyone back. But there is a cure. G out and find the car that you've always wanted, even if is the same one you've already had. Buy it and build on it. Mark L

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know I have done that about 53 times , two of of them I got back but not for long ! The henry j I had for 16 years . thats was the longest I kept any thing other then my wife ! So now the nova is for sale ,I fond a hillman wagon it will make a neat gasser !

·
Administrator
13,197 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nice Henry J.

I remember seeing a red one around the Dayton, OH area not too long ago. I think I took pics of it?

Back in the 1980s, a guy used to drive past my house every saturday morning in a blue Henry J. Sounded PRETTY healthy. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts