Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Lash,
The calendars are from the diecast builder, Bob Reid, that I wrote about a couple years ago. I got the other calendar he's offering this year.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Why not print your own with our vehicles on them. Print a landscape photo 8.5x11 and use a 3 hole punch for the rings you get at staples and connect the lower 8.5x11 calendar with the next months photo on the back. I can supply the mac calender for each month to print for the lower half. I can post pics of the months for you guys. Let me know if your are interested. I can post them here for you. Just select fit to page when you print to fill the whole landscape page.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,464 Posts

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
These are low res off the forum but I can email these to all who wants directly so they are hi res screen shots.

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Mario...it would be a wash between the good photo paper and ink cartridges as far as price goes...I like the idea...I will keep it in mind for 2019

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
This is a great idea Mario! I think I'll try it to see how it turns out.... Thanks!

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
This is a great idea Mario! I think I'll try it to see how it turns out.... Thanks!
Robert if you want to pm me your email I can send the hi resolution files for you to print the calender better than the attached low res here on the thread.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts