Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tried everything , step by step, im still not able to insert a pic. Very aggravatyiing to say the least....

·
Administrator
13,415 Posts
Might try a photobucket free account. That's what I use, and it's extremely easy to add pictures from my photobucket account.

·
Registered
647 Posts
I also Gasserted was not sure because of my computer skills trying to load pictures but tutorials provided by Vall did help me. Good luck...

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
try this from your computer if the pictures are in a folder on your desktop or my pictures folder on your computer.

1 Click the Go Advanced button over on the right side of this Quick Repy box. then
scroll down and in your window below this one will be a Manage Attachments Button.

2 Click that and a box will come up which will let you click Add Files.
Then Choose File. The next box will be the folders on your computer to add pictures.
Mine are on my Desktop in a folder like 05 18 15progress

3 Open the folder and select the photo you want and click Choose on the bottom.
When the window closes you click Upload. The photos you select will be in the bottom left of the window in order you upload them.
When you are done selecting pics you want just click Done. Then select the button below to Submit Reply.
Hope this helps

Attachments

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
this is the window you click upload and done when finished.

Remember Select, upload , and done when finished

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
Ive had issues too. Don't know if it makes a difference but my screen says "brouse" instead of "choose a file". I then select a picture and its address appears in the brouse box, but when I click upload the wheel just goes round and round and never loads a picture. I've let it go around for up to 15 minutes with no success.

I've never had an issue with this same format on other sights and with the others having problems I think theres an issue with the websight. I'm no expert, but it stands to reason.

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
Ive had issues too. Don't know if it makes a difference but my screen says "brouse" instead of "choose a file". I then select a picture and its address appears in the brouse box, but when I click upload the wheel just goes round and round and never loads a picture. I've let it go around for up to 15 minutes with no success.

I've never had an issue with this same format on other sights and with the others having problems I think theres an issue with the websight. I'm no expert, but it stands to reason.
Are you using the picture button cause that don't work for me. I always use manage attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
Yes, I use manage attachments. And there again, all the other sights with this same format work with no problem using the same method as you posted above. Nothing personally against gasserhotrods but there seems to be too many people having these same problems to make me beleive there's an issue with the server and/or the way it's set up. I am absolutely not a computer expert but there seems to be something outa whack and it would be benaficial to get it corrected.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
manage attachments works for me, no problems for me but I use google chrome cause explorer is always out dated

1 - 11 of 11 Posts