Gasser HotRod Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are Americans getting more stupid by the minute or what...I bid on several cars... basic rods that where not high end but could be easily be up graded almost every one went for more than they were worth by a lot way above what Haggerty said they were worth...and more than I would pay....went to look for a kitten for my kid...we went to craigslist and a plain old cat was $200 to $500 bucks no way I told her we will wait and get a free one at the local store that every year has people in front of the place either giving them away or charging what they paid for their shots...I was watching a BLM protest it was 80% white people shouting down with the white man
...talk about stupid

·
Registered
631 Posts
I agree with you Lash................ WOW...…......….. Protester shout at New York Diner: WE DON'T Want Your F***ING Taquerias !!!!!!!! stupid

·
Administrator
13,197 Posts
Stupidity is running rampant. Maybe global warming frying brains? I don't know?
Today I got into a heated discussion with a Libtard over a recent police shooting in a park here. Turned out the dead guy's gun was a plastic fake, and the liberal tells me how irresponsible it was for the police to shoot him. I told him they shot the guy with rubber bullets, and he dropped the gun, but as they approached he went for it, so they shot him.
His reply was, "Yeah, but it was a fake gun, and he was just playing like he was a secret agent or something". WTF?
I told him the guy tried to convince people it was a real gun, and it worked. The police thought so, and responded as if it was real. He tells me they should have just left him alone. Now how stupid is that statement? Leave a guy with what you assume is a real gun alone in a city park with other people there? Then he says they should have called in mental health professionals to deal with him first. What an idiot. I finally gave up. Just no talking common sense to morons.

·
Registered
631 Posts
A crowd of black lives matter supporters was recorded heckling diners at a taqueria in NYC telling them to “get thr f---out” and saying that the “white-owned” establishmet wasn’t welcome. A man shouts the following slogans which the crowd repeats: “stay the f—out of New York!.. we don’t want you here! We don’t want you here! We don’t want your f—money!” video posted by Andy Ngo. A woman in the crowd can be heard shouting “tip 30 per cent”. I wonder if the Native Americans had an immigration policy in the fifteenth century. Would history be different??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts