Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Thanks for posting, its great to see how things are done in Norway! You don't see to many Gremlins or Pacers that are hot-rodded in any form here in the US.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Thanks, Marius! Awesome pics! Some really good looking cars... and I just have to ask... how did the little Morris handle on it's first time out?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Your welcome :) I hope to show some more pics later this summer. This event was just one day (as friday and saturday was ruined by lots of rain), and there wasnt as many cars as it use to be.

The Morris went straight as an arrow! But only managed to do a 12.00 sec pass due to some fuel problems i think. I spoke to the owner and he was hopeing to go far into the 10`s - without gas. I think his goal was to go into the low 9`s with gas.....if he can handle the car at that speed...the little Morris will probably behave different in a 9 sec run :D
I found out that this car and his owner is living just 10 minutes away from me too. Cool to have more locals doing the same thing.
I also found out that there is another Anglia in the build nearby, 80`s build that was never raced, but now with a new owner.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for posting, its great to see how things are done in Norway! You don't see to many Gremlins or Pacers that are hot-rodded in any form here in the US.
I think we have 4 local Gremlins, 1 Pacer, and 1 Javelin... after all AMC`s isnt that common.
How about this :D

·
Registered
643 Posts
COOl Javelin
56 VIC - Tom

1 - 10 of 10 Posts