Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ina & I are starting to get "things" ready for our trip to L.A. to see the "twins". Packed up the "biggest suitcase" we have with nothing but baby clothes.... Gina squeezed in ALL of the clothes into the suitcase and surprisingly it weighs in "under" the max allowed for each piece of luggage. So I guess you could say our "trip" is off to a good start. :D

While sorting & organizing things in the laundry room I came across an Map Atlas.... so I looked at where the closest GHR members live..... Pro Shop Steve & Mario (MM hot rod).

Mario is still a good way from Steve & really far from me.

Also took a look at the distance from where we live to "MAJOR "hot rod events" in Pennsylvania..... Carlisle Fairgrounds.... home of BIG Swap meets in the Spring & Fall in addition to "numerous & HUGE" car shows throughout the Summer.

Check out Carlisle's schedule of events for 2013 @ http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/events/

Carlisle SPRING SWAP MEET is on April 24 - 28 (we might be going on Saturday, April 27th)

Another BIG event is the Gasser Reunion held by "Gasser Magazine" at Beaver Springs Drag Strip - Saturday & Sunday - June 8 & 9

SO.... depending on how things are going at the time of these events Gina & I "might" rent a "economy car" from where I work (Enterprise) and drive to one OR both of these events.

How about any other GHRers????

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Well I'll be at Spring Carlisle and might end up at Beaver Springs also... I think that's the one Mario goes to also, for Gasser reunion. :)
Yes.... he has been there.... we have always gone to the Gassernreunion & Nationals at Thompson, Ohio.

Carlisle could be more doable this year..... Which day do you usually go to Carlisle????? We would only be able to be there on Saturday morning.

·
Adminstrator And Sheet Metal Junkie
3,068 Posts
John I take route 11/15 south out of Sellingsgrove and jump across, 274 on to 34 wich leads to gate 3, which is our main entrance. Most times before I get on 274, I stop at the Ranch House Restraunt. I like to get my Oatbrand pancakes :D :D

I'm thinking you'll most likely take 76 straight across and get off on the Carlisle pike ..... ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts