Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Well thank your cousin for me.... so I didn't have to come down there and put your ass in high gear.......lol

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Motor boat blues....yup, real common on guys who let there boats sit a long time and fire them up only a few times a year.... I changed a few camshafts on boats, real pain in the butt doing them down in the bilge ...that really sucks

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Steve are you going to pull the engine and clean the crap out of it from the cam failure.....if you are I will mentally help you from a far.........did you ever figure out the water leak at the head......???

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Steve I had my Voodoo priest give you a special blessing....your penis my fall of as a side effect but you will be ok....he used his special skull dust...

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Well Steve at least the cam is sitting on the stool and not your ass......so you must be doing more than me

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Wheels are going to look great.. you will be styli'n down the road pushing her up to a blazing 2mph.......lol..get of your butt and get that cam in....before a bunch of us show up to help you...with hammers and pliers...and of course a crescent wrench or two

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Steve for you I will wear my best bikini... top the one with the Janet Jackson nipple slip....oh crap did I say that out loud...crap...lol

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Hey lets not all rag on Steve about his cam....thats my job>>>

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
So Steve are those Andrews gears you put back in the hog?? pull the oil filter on the Ford and cut it open see how much shit is in it....get off your ass and do it right buddy... cause you know if it goes wrong again you will never, and I mean never go back into it.....cause now that the Harley is back up.....who would....not me... just the opinion of another 56 well 57 now.................lol

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
holy crap even messed up the shift fork...guess there wasn't much to save

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Same here as with Vall...rain...not getting anything done due to house repairs and fencing out the a hole neighbor...The fence worked ...his barking dogs where moved off the property line because the fence was causing the barking to reflect back into his home...yea thats why I dog legged the fence to redirect the noise...all is quite now...neighbor avoids me at all cost.............I think he may have taken a hint from all the neighbors filing complaints and may move...can only hope

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
I doubted Steve... I figured he was laying back and smoking some of that Cali. weed and dreaming about getting it done....

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Looks like a white hair meeting....If I was also there helping it would look like a white hair convention....but hey the women still love me....lol

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Steve you really suck.....I feel so guilty about not getting shit done I have to go do something in the shop now..........nice going there good buddy........guilt tripping my lazy ass......If no ones posts a pic it did not happen for either of us...............lol..............AZ. is not a plan man......you know what I am saying...........

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
High 90's here to.....but did get out and clean up my pig pen shop....now I can re-mess it up

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Wow Steve I had a similar day weather cooled off and instead of taking care off business I sat around and waited for 4 craigslist no showers....a holes

1 - 20 of 53 Posts