Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well hello everyone. I was checking my earlier posts on other sites to see if I had any responses and this site popped up and low and behold there was a post about the cars that I am looking for and it is being built as a gasser which I must say would make the creator of the car one very happy poppa to just know that another one of his kids is growing up on the uninhibited side of life. And who is or which one of you foks has the lucky item described you ask? Greg (SLODRIVE) would be holding the pot of gold I am referring to. Jim McCutchen was a slight bit of an unorthadoxed character if I do say so and built some craaazzzyy versions of his Cobra's. Anyways I am Mark and have had Street GASSERS in the past, long time past but have to many other full plates at the moment to start another one anytime soon but will again. I can honestly say that because I have 7 grandsons from 18 years to 1 year and the 5 from 5 years to 18 years are wanting to build cars. Imagine that :cool: My main trade is upholstery but I have spent time in every aspect of FOSSIL FUEL BURNING Machinery since I was 6 so engineering, fabrication, prototyping it's all fun and I probably spend to much time doing it but as my loving wife has said, "You could be at the bars and that would piss me off so go play in the garage" (Great little lady). Oh if you are wondering why I am so interested in the McCutchen Cobra's it is because I spent 7 years with Jim learning all I could because 2 years ago I managed to talk him into selling me the tooling to build the 2nd generation cars. Later Folks. Remember, "keep yer nose in the air and yer a$$ under motion"

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Mr. Snakefarmer. Welcome, welcome, welcome. Glad you joined in our little piece of the world. Slowdrive just hooked with us too and I'm excited to see his cobra build. Oh. And you have a GREAT NAME TOO! LOL.

Mark L

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mark. You will love this place. Great projects, Great Cars, Great Hotrodders. Learned alot from this forum. If you have any old pics please post. Would love to see vintage Gasser photos.
mario

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Hi, welcome. looking forward to more tales about the cars you were building and plan to start back up again. I think it is pretty cool that you can give lots of background info about the car that is being built on this site. We look forward to your knowledge. Please share.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts