Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO I found wheels that will work better for the Chevelle so I am selling the slotted mags. They are as follows and I will get pics posted tonight. Fronts are 15"x4.5" with a 2" backspace and 5 on 4.75 bolt circle. Rears are 15"x10" with a 3.75" backspace and 5 on 5 and 5 on 4.75 bolt circle. All freshly polished and ready to run. Rears have screw holes for bead lock screws. I am willing to seperate and sell just fronts or just rears. I am in Colorado Springs area. 719-371-5471.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That I dont know. The gentlman who polished them believed they were 60's-70's vintage. There was a part number or numbers of some sort on the back that started with an A but I looked all over trying to figure it out and came up empty

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
They DO look good polished up! :) They'll make somebody's ride look good..... :) :)

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
How much are you asking for them? Mark L

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am taking offers... I seem to be all over the place with my pricing on them... lol I turned down $350 for the fronts only but I woulda had to pay shipping and ebay fees on top of it so I dunno if I made a mistake or not on that offer.... then I got offered $50 for each fronts... I also turned that down...

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
I would buy them if they weren't Chebbie bolt pattern. Shrink them a little :) Sorry, that didn't help at all did it?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I would buy them if they weren't Chebbie bolt pattern. Shrink them a little :) Sorry, that didn't help at all did it?
lol If people are talking about them that always helps....

·
Administrator
13,411 Posts
I bought two 15x3.5 slots with tires off this forum a year or so ago, and shipping on the two tires and wheels was $80 for the pair. I would guess two wheels might be close to that now with shipping increases.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts