Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Hi Gary,
Sounds killer!! I suggest you start saving your money because I believe you're going to be getting lots of tickets.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Gary,
Sounds killer!! I suggest you start saving your money because I believe you're going to be lots of tickets.
Gonna need wheelie bars too I bet. Truth is, I will be so happy just to drive the car in a real manner just cruising easy. And I already found out with the 383 in the car now what light steering feels like under power, to some extent. If the front end comes up some its all good, as long as the tires are touching the ground at least a little, but I wouldn't be doing that on purpose on the street... "too much" lol

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Love a new bullet start up. So much potential fun at your finger tips. Enjoy all the good timers a coming. 434 small block should be a strong, strong ride.

Mark

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Sounds great Gary. Hope all goes well with it.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Remember when you were about 8 at Christmas and you got that present you really really wanted and how you danced around jumping up and down? I picture you still doing that tonight until you fall down. You're gonna have way fun with that motor.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Remember when you were about 8 at Christmas and you got that present you really really wanted and how you danced around jumping up and down? I picture you still doing that tonight until you fall down. You're gonna have way fun with that motor.
Well I did just about all of that till the wee hours! Then I sent the link to my IPhone of the video and laid in bed watching it with ear buds till I fell asleep.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The Engine Factory just now called and said they were going to ship the engine to San Antonio today but most likely wont get here till mid week.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Some say that eating healthy and excise keep a guy young. You proved beyond preponderance of the evidence there is another way to do it!!! Gassers are survivors because they are created to last and peaks about the power it possessed to dominate the roads and their classic beauty that attract viewers. Such a car is not only a pleasure for the eyes but to hear the engine or to feel the car itself is nothing but Poetry in motion. Normally after a long hard work session, people look beat and tired, you on the other hand look young and fresh again...Be happy Crazy Teenager! I had already warn you,,,, you would like it here!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts