Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drove my '36 to this event yesterday. I didn't read the flyer too close and when I got there (mid morning) they said the gates wouldn't open til 2:00 pm. A few other people were there early, too, including "Animal Jim" Feurer of Pro Stock fame. He was just there to spectate but it may have been the high point of my day just to sit and listen to his stories. the time went by so quick listening to him.

Anyway, I took a few pictures to post and here they are. Animal Jim is in the ones of the gold Falcon.

Attachments

·
Registered
699 Posts
Looks like a great event! Is that FED a new build or an original? Talking to Animal Jim must have been fun, and his Falcon looks awesome.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks like a great event! Is that FED a new build or an original? Talking to Animal Jim must have been fun, and his Falcon looks awesome.
The Bombers car club ran the car show part of the event and the dragster was at their tent.I don't know for sure, but I thought it was a club car. Animal Jim was a spectator and he is talking to the owner of the Falcon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts