Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rather than post on the original thread I thought I'd do a separate thread. The auction's over and the two vehicles brought in a combined $26,350. The 2 tool boxes only fetched $560. The rest of the power tools went for pennies on the dollar as did everything else. I hope the total amount after paying the auction fees helps his daughter with any medical and funeral expenses. God damn it, his Ranger, with all the blood, sweat and tears he put into it sold for a paltry $3150......

·
Registered
7,553 Posts
It’s a heart break. All I have to say.

·
Administrator
13,605 Posts
We all know all the work he put into the Ranger, but considering it was only a rolling body I actually think that was a pretty good price it ended at. Not many Rangers without engine or trans will get that kind of money.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Rather than post on the original thread I thought I'd do a separate thread. The auction's over and the two vehicles brought in a combined $26,350. The 2 tool boxes only fetched $560. The rest of the power tools went for pennies on the dollar as did everything else. I hope the total amount after paying the auction fees helps his daughter with any medical and funeral expenses. God damn it, his Ranger, with all the blood, sweat and tears he put into it sold for a paltry $3150......
After finding out the whole story, I wanted to bid and see if I could reconstruct the truck in his honor. However, my wife pointed to my car in the garage and said I did not have any room for it. So, it went to someone else. My Daughter said that the person that bought it was very happy winning it. I just wish it had brought more money for the Daughter. I did talk to the guy with the Dodge and he too was very happy. He is going to build it back as it was and told my Daughter he would give her a ride when its done. RIP Road Angel!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts