Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Good to see you starting a thread. That means you're ready to go. Same here, not pic. Mark L

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry guys not to computer savey, i will try to get the pic up..im ready to weld in my front springs.my friend has a body shop and he came buy to check out my progress he said the car is crazy.. he told me soon as it rolls he will take it and give me the paint job of my choice for free..hes a good friend! so we are going with the original frost silver with a hotrod red roof and firewall with BIG prisim flake on the roof

real men drive gassers

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry guys i got the pic saved to my profile page but cant post it. take a look at my profile for the pic

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
That is going to be a bitchin' combination. Another off the wall gasser. I'm anxious to see what it will look like Gasserized. Hey, a good name for our off the wall creations. Keep the build a rolling and good luck and work safe. Mark L

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for posting the pic for me.. i named the car "THE FUGITIVE"
"try and catch me"

my friend went to the syracuse nationals he said there were 10,000 cars there and nothing like mine he spoke tothe gasser boys up there and told them what im building he said they scratched there heads..lol.. im hoping to bring the car upnext summer

real men drive gassers

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
I love it! I always love to see 'em scratch their head. The mental game plays a huge roll also. Good luck with the "Fugitive." :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts