Gasser HotRod Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is a real hydrostick that was in a real mid 60s 57 chevy gasser it comes with two shifters one with out the handel but has the holes for a for speed shifter handel and the original hydrostick with the plate that locks it has the chevy bell housing that says bnm on the bottom the id plate is missing but it has the t valve and parts to identify it as a bnm it was a strip version i bought this off a friend of mine in oregon that his nieghbor that passed away gave it to his father that was in his 40s back in the 60s bought this bran new raced it then swithed to a cluth flight it has mounting for the tri five chevys with the small taurus abought 10 inch that looks brass has short tail shaft shifts but i have not tried to turn it yet it looks like it has sat a long time and probaly needs to be gone through i have just decided to sell tonite becuase i found a clutchflight i would rather have the price is firm i will add pics tomorrow or call 386-916-5923 or text i can send pics that way and email [email protected] ii have a shipper that can get it back to the west coast for 180 dollors thats what i paid from oregon to florida i still have the pallet price is 600 firm :cool:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts