Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My rear tires seem to smoke a lot, and I cant seem to keep the front ones on the ground. What should I do? There also seems to be a lot of noise coming from the exhaust.:rolleyes:

·
Administrator
13,411 Posts
Return to a stock A40 engine, and all problems will be solved! You kids with your big engines, and loud exhausts! :)

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Put dually rear axle on it and fill the front tires with lead shot, crush the end of the exhaust pipe closed drill small holes. problem solved

·
Registered
655 Posts
Put a 3.0 out of a ranger in it, ad a sail, every time you go somewhere pray the wind blows in the right direction.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Your right there VHT the four cylinder is better, wont tick at 100k and will not go the 305,000 and counting miles of the 4 cyl, and wont need head gaskets evey 125k, and the stock bottom is good for 325 horse easy

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
My rear tires seem to smoke a lot, and I cant seem to keep the front ones on the ground. What should I do? There also seems to be a lot of noise coming from the exhaust.:rolleyes:
Try some cement bags under the hood for weight up front and try some Nicorette gum for the rear tires. Noise from the exhaust?
Try increasing the volume on the radio. :)

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was thinking maybe a bigger engine 1/8 scale instead of 1/16. And maybe put my doggie in too.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't have radio. My Zenith 8 track consol stereo wouldn't fit. It appears I may have to remove a door and cut a hole in quarter panel.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts