Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else having a problem loading or viewing Ethyl Roars. It just does not behave properly. Locks me up and starts making my iPad act funny. All was fine till I tried to open that thread.

·
Administrator
317 Posts
check to see if you have the latest update on your iPad, also clear your cookies and cache on your browser to see if that helps. Let us know know if you are still having issues.

~ Glenda

·
Registered
37 Posts
Interesting this thread should come up now.

Initially, it was posted back in 2012.

2nd..... that I would make one of my infrequent visits to this website and see this post listed in "new posts".

3rd.... I know the author of this post and owner of this GTO .... He is a friend of my brother (who also owns a GTO) BOTH live in Dallas, Texas.

4th.... The GTO refered to as "Ethel" was involved in an accident some time ago and was totaled by the insurance company. The owner replaced it with a '32 Ford Roadster (Factory 5) .

5th.... I will be in Dallas visiting him & my brother later this month...... Weird.... strange things indeed!!!

BTW.... the thread loaded perfectly for me. :eek:

·
Administrator
13,524 Posts

2nd..... that I would make one of my infrequent visits to this website and see this post listed in "new posts".

3rd.... I know the author of this post and owner of this GTO .... He is a friend of my brother (who also owns a GTO) BOTH live in Dallas, Texas.

4th.... The GTO refered to as "Ethel" was involved in an accident some time ago and was totaled by the insurance company. The owner replaced it with a '32 Ford Roadster (Factory 5) .

5th.... I will be in Dallas visiting him & my brother later this month...... Weird.... strange things indeed!!!

It was started in 2012 John, but just got some video uploaded as a very recent addition.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
check to see if you have the latest update on your iPad, also clear your cookies and cache on your browser to see if that helps. Let us know know if you are still having issues.

~ Glenda
I'm using an iPad 1. Os is last available but by no means close to what's out now for latest iPads. That could be my issues too.

·
Registered
643 Posts
I'm using an iPad 1. Os is last available but by no means close to what's out now for latest iPads. That could be my issues too.
I am one of the last guys to be tech savy and offer advise, the only thing I can add is with my level of expertise I have not had any big ( had one small one where it just did not load my "Quick reply") issues with this site.

I use a desktop Windows 10 system, with a brand name of Lenova. I hope you get your issues resolved! I believe if I had the stuff happen that you have had happen, I'm not sure I would still be hanging in there, we are rooting for you!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Tom

·
Administrator
317 Posts
If you can, try loading up with different browsers Mario. If you are using the default Safari, which is tied in with whatever the latest iOs you have running, perhaps downloading and trying Firefox or Chrome might give you better results

Kevin

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If you can, try loading up with different browsers Mario. If you are using the default Safari, which is tied in with whatever the latest iOs you have running, perhaps downloading and trying Firefox or Chrome might give you better results

Kevin
thanks for the suggestion Kevin but already did that. I went firefox after failing with safari. this ipad is just too old. I use firefox right now on my mac mini and it works great.

·
Registered
428 Posts
If anyone has a suggestion please contact me I have not changed anything knowingly and think I have all my youtube stuff set to public. BTW I see John is now WillysGasser. See the thread Opel Cadet-wrp-Ethyl for a picture of John abusing the roadster. On the iPad I have had recent problems playing videos that require Adobe Flash attachments.

·
Registered
428 Posts

Trip Report, John's face says it all.

View attachment 79785 View attachment 79793

1 - 15 of 15 Posts