Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
trying to post pics of my car in the project section but it says i have to resize them. How do i do this:confused:

·
Registered
699 Posts
Post them on a site like photobucket then link them in the body of your message. That way you don't have to do any resizing.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Casey, there is also a ehow article on how to downsize photo's. If the photobucket doesn't work out I can post the article.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Casey, I love that picture.......the next generation getting started early! Thanks for sharing that ! ! ! :) :) :)

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Vall. He is my right hand man, always asking, "are we working on the car today dad?" I posted some mroe pics in the project section so check them out.
Too cool Casey! Makes me feel good there are younger kids growing up with old school hotrods! There's still hope! :)

·
Registered
510 Posts
Help! Please! I've been trying to download picks from different devices and still shows up as errors. I'm not sure if it's the image size or what this picture thing shouldn't be that hard, It doesn't work even with the photobucket thingy. Andy

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Hi Andy, I will IM the directions to you this evening on how to downsize them. I tried different ways and I could not get them to work either. Some of the more computer literate may have an easier way. But this one works for me. Talk to you this evening.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Mike, thanks, I'll check my mail this evening. I have been pulling my hair out for days, trying to get photos downloaded. Andy

·
Adminstrator And Sheet Metal Junkie
3,068 Posts
Andy , do you have a host account for your pictures, like photobucket ? When you load you pictures on to photobucket it will automatically resize them to what you want. Then there's an easy image code that you can copy and paste. What type of different devise are you trying to use ? I believe I have all my photo's sized to 600X400 or close to that.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts