Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I'll just say it,,I HATE CHANGE!!! ( in some areas of my life).

OK, I feel better already,,,so at the urging of this forum, and how it seemed like a good idea at the time,, I created a photobucket account.

It actually has been going well, it has allowed me to easily resize photos and post them to this forum ,,,so that the pictures are "big" in a post without the reader having to click on them....thats the good news.;:D

:mad:NOW,,I am getting notified by "adobe revel" that my pictures are being moved and I can start using this other account. Then they make it look like photoshop and adobe revel are merging,,or something. Can somebody just tell me what to do with this information, I really do not want to investigate it, Sorry sounds lazy I know, My inspiration level with internet stuff is low. When it comes to cars or mechanical things I can research and re-work stuff till eternity, tons of patience but I have no patience with computers sometimes.

SO
1. Is this some kind of phishing scam?
2. AM I GOING TO HAVE TO CHANGE SOMETHING,,,, AGAIN??
3. Can I ignore it?
4. Is this new and now happening to others here on GHR?

Thanks for any help

·
Adminstrator And Sheet Metal Junkie
3,068 Posts
Geez Tom, I don't get anything from Adobe, much less Adobe Revel which honestly never heard of. My thoughts are if your Bucket account is working ok I would not pay any attention to the pop ups. There may be a way just to shut it off. I will lookup Adobe Revel to see what I can find out.
A little foot note however. When you upload your photos into your Library and you post them on a web site, later if you start specific albums you will get a pop up telling you if you move this photo it will change. This refers to the link address that is assigned to the photo when first uploaded. So what I like to do is place photo where it will stay for good ether in the library or an album you create for it. Again what happens is if you move or delet the link address it will change the link and the picture will become not visible on the web sites you have uploaded to.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
2 good chunks of info, thanks guys

1 - 4 of 4 Posts