·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
VROOOOM BABABABAB--VROMMMM-BABABAB---RINGDINGGGGGGG RINGDINGGGG!!!! OH---------MY---------------GOD!!!!

LOLOLOL!!! Markus O'MYGODISH

·
Registered
643 Posts
Those yellow pipes gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "Tip Racers" this term is what we use out here in San Diego for the import street racers that simply add a tip to their exhaust as soon as they start fixing it up,,,,,,and a lot of them leave it at that,,,the next step is to add all of the bolt on stuff they can get their hands on usually from the local O'Reily store.

But,,WOW some really strange stuff in that video.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HEH! Talk about shock value, kind of the Milili Cyrus of Hot Rodding. I wonder if the cars can "TWERK"??? I just had to show others that video. I could not allow myself to be the only person to enjoy it---HA!

Markus O'Frap-Frap-Frapious

·
Registered
922 Posts
HEH! Talk about shock value, kind of the Milili Cyrus of Hot Rodding. I wonder if the cars can "TWERK"??? I just had to show others that video. I could not allow myself to be the only person to enjoy it---HA!

Markus O'Frap-Frap-Frapious
I couldn't get through the whole thing.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Confession time---I couldn't either.

Mark L

·
Administrator
13,414 Posts
We call them clown cars here. They'd look perfect with about 23 clowns stuffed inside; tooling around inside a big tent!

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I resemble that remark!!!!

I was going to build one of them thar big ol" spoilers on the front of my gasser but I figererdd that I couldn't afford all the sheet metal, LOL.

Markus O'OH

1 - 12 of 12 Posts