Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I accidentally found this posting message on "bubble trouble" profile page which is another junior members profile page. An outside source used this members home profile page to post in a foreign language. After google translate this is what was written. I feel this has no reflection to the member because this has happened to others before including myself.

Swap to Vietnamese
HANOI ACCOUNTING is having big promotion program: 50% discount on tuition fee for all students.
Go find the middle of the knife to me
At the heart of the city
At the heart of the city
Xkld nhat ban 2017
Learn illustrator
I want to write to the people do not know
they

·
Administrator
13,534 Posts
Thanks for pointing that out Mario! Since he didn't make a post, I have no way to ban his IP. But I was able to issue an infraction that never expires, so he's on permanent hiatus!

·
Registered
7,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Vall. It looks old and I found it on accident while admiring the bubble trouble Impala.

·
Administrator
317 Posts
I manually banned the spammer in the back end of the system and cleaned out any posted visitor messages. If you notice anymore of these let us know. It's one of the more annoying spammer tactics as it prevents us using the quick solutions we have in place. If it starts to happen often, we'll can change some settings to try and prevent

Kevin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts