Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Thanks Steve, I plan on getting started on my build as soon as I finish getting my house and garage arranged. I got my 450 holley's from mike so I'm getting closer.
Andy

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Steve, are you talkng about your shop website? It would be great to have us represented on your site. MArk

·
Adminstrator And Sheet Metal Junkie
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mark, yes I'm working on the page now. I'm revamping my site, and my other site is just going to be a link page to it. It's time for a do over and add more fresh content. Maybe an interactive page, were we can add comments much like my guest book, only with pictures. Just idea's ! ! And welcome ideas from all of you guys. :)

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
That's awesome Steve! Love the web site.... and the Oldies! Man! Your tallents have no limits...... :D :D :D

·
Registered
510 Posts
Steve, very cool! I signed your guestbook and was wondering about purchasing a t-shirt with your shop logo. Free advertising. Ha Ha
Andy

·
Registered
643 Posts
Steve - Prostreet,

Sounds like a great idea, good for building the networking and social media part of your business too,,in fact, I have already looked around there,,I will probably get a t-shirt too.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Steve, a word of caution, from post #14, it's not Poooo-litically correct to print P.M.S on your T-Shirts. Those ladies will swing at anyth---oh--it's your shops initials---never mind. (heh). Markus PO'liticallycorrectus

1 - 19 of 19 Posts